We, The Damned

(originally written on February 13, 2013)


Valentines reminds me of a young, lively, and hopeless romantic Abbie who passed away. She has died and she no longer lives among us. 

There she goes. I see her floating, swimming, not really sure what exactly - but her movements are graceful. I can barely see her face, so I don't know if she's happy or not, but from the vibe I'm getting its as if she's torn between wanting to stay where she is, or is making a silent plea to be brought back from the dead.

One night I look upon Abbie's eyes and see everything, like when Harry Potter watches memories with the use of a Pensieve. Seeing every detail, I couldn't help but break down in the Office toilet, wondering what the hell happened to her. Why did she have to die. She was such a beautiful child, with such a pure heart, and all the innocence she possessed, it seemed impossible for someone like her to be gone. 

I miss her so much. She was the liveliest person, the most positive, the one no one could break regardless of what they did or didn't do for and to her.

I hated Abbie because she allowed it to break her. The one thing she truly believed in.



0 comments: