Can't Knock My Hustle


Hova does it again.


I have a love/hate relationship with Jay Z. But in my series of conflicting ideas on the man in the past coupl'a years, I can't deny the fact that he is a Genius. I got goosebumps watching this, especially after understanding the reason why he came up with this idea. I saw my friends rave about it in the past month but then I didn't really bother checking it out. But after this video was released yesterday... Damn.

And I know all these people are all like "Illuminati this, Illuminati that", but man I'm just here to enjoy his music and his talent, and that goes for all the other rumored products of the Illuminati. I can listen to whoever all I want, wear them Shirts, make them signs (for fun, especially when the Superficial Fashionista Wannabe in me strikes) with my hands all I want and still stick to being...me. I still believe in God. My Faith has not faltered.

It all goes down to your INTENT.
So chill. Bask in the awesomeness of his music.


0 comments: