In Celebration Of Breaking Bad


I'm halfway through the Fourth Season and have pretty much managed to get off of Twitter (thank heavens I'm not on Facebook) to avoid some major spoilers. I remember when I found out the fate of my dear darling Robb while I was in Dubai and had no idea whatsoev of the Red Wedding. I wanted to fly back to Jeddah armed with a blank loaded revolver and shoot my friend and pretend he'd die as a result of his blabberblabbing. It pretty much blew the rest of my day. I recall the way I reacted and my boys ended up giving me weird faces.



It's been awhile since I felt so compelled to religiously watch a TV show (its been awhile since Game of Thrones last aired, obviously), and with the cliffhangers Breaking Bad has, I can imagine throwing several things at the telly out of frustration IF I hadn't had the fate of watching it as it was about to wrap up. 

Yes,  (I share the same sentiments as this one fan who wrote Bryan Cranston, as he read a letter out loud to Conan last week), I have the hots for Aaron Paul (SURPRISE!).

And seriously, how amazing is Bryan Cranston? Such a versatile actor and that's an understatement! Can you imagine Mr. White pulling off moves like this?


I was a fan of Malcolm in the Middle, too!

Anyway, for those of you who have seen the Finale, I know, I know. You don't have to tell me - I am definitely watching prepared. And I mean with a box of tissues.


0 comments: