Core








I would write about us, but what good would it do? 
Our story isn't news. It's happened before, many times. 
We'd just be misunderstood. We'd be labeled. We'd be criticised.

I would write about us, but what's it to you?
You are my entire book - a trilogy, maybe more.

I'm probably just a page in yours.
A chapter. 
A sentence.


I would write about us.
I would.

I have been.

I try and try to make it sound special - our story. But words are not adequate enough. I cannot make anyone else feel how my core shakes when you are in the room. How your kisses make me quiver. How your touch destroys and rebuilds me. 

I do not know how to share you.
I do not know how to describe your flaws and keep you as perfect as I see you.
I do not know how to describe the texture of your skin on mine.
The way your eyes close when we kiss, the taste of your tongue.


I would write about us.
I would.
I have been.








1 comment: