See Through








(a.k.a  Exchange 24)



Here I go again, getting lost in moments, reliving each second.
Wishing there was a way for me to stay there forever, in your arms, forever.

What could be more perfect, being bare in the shower with you? Keeping each other warm in the running water, barely any space between our bodies, from head to toe? What could be more perfect than watching you rest your head on my chest, seeing your eyes as you look up on me?
NOTHING. And I say this with tears in my eyes.

I don't know if you felt the way my lips moved on the crevice of your neck later that day, as I mouthed the words "I love you". It wasn't even a whisper. I said it in silence, as I say all things in silence.

Maybe you felt it in the tightening of my grip, the way I caressed your ears, your neck, your hair, the way I traced my fingers on your chest, your arms, the way I pouched them in your boxers, leaving it there to rest.

I smelled like you. And as always, I would refuse to wash you off of me.

You are my forever. I will long for you, I will ache for you, regardless of your presence, and absence in my day, in my life. 

I don't know what could be more beautifully painful than this.

I watched you drive off, sort of getting into a small accident with a Cabbie. I was laughing from where I was. I closed my eyes and wished I was sitting right next to you.

But who am I kidding. I'm always right next to you. My soul is my soul only when you are near.









0 comments: