Sunday Currently, 08.23




Late post. It's still Sunday somewhere.

READING.
Alternately reading between Lena Dunham's "Not That Kind of Girl" and Chuck Palahniuk's "Diary", which I have both been reading for ages but haven't finished yet because life got in the way.

WRITING.
Apart from this post, there's an upcoming post called "Word Vomit", I can't wait to publish.

LISTENING.
To Carly Rae Jepsen's "Gimmie Love", which I think is my second favorite off her album.

THINKING.
About last night. It's been years since my loves and I hung out that way. I love them so much. I'm so happy it happened.


Apologies for the grainy photo!

SMELLING.
The Olive Oil on my face?

WISHING.
Last night would happen again, real soon. Like this week.

HOPING.
Everything works out. I just want them to work out. "Future" things.

WEARING.
An old tank dress from People Are People that I have converted into pambahay.

LOVING.
That tomorrow's Snapchat Live Feed will include stories from Jeddah! I apologize in advance. And I want you to know that Jeddah is awesome.

WANTING.
To stuff my face with all the food I love from Texas Roadhouse and The Cheesecake Factory. Also, the new SMOKY Palette from UD, of course!

NEEDING.
To stuff my face with all the food I love from Texas Roadhouse and The Cheesecake Factory. Also, the new SMOKY Palette from UD, of course!

FEELING.
Very nostalgic.

0 comments: