Sunday Currently, 9.13





READING.
They're Not Like Us Vol. 1

WRITING.
Still working on that Body Positivity / Love post. It's quite long already but I still have thoughts that I'm sure I'd like to include.

LISTENING.
To Clueless playing in the background.
Stop it, you're making me blush.

THINKING.
If I made the right choice going with my favorite shade of Red in terms of Nail Lacquer. I want to do French Tips on my nails and just leave the red on my toes. Why am I so fickle-minded?

SMELLING.
The Clear Gel polish on my nails.

WISHING.
I could make up my mind in the next 5 minutes.

HOPING.
THE CLEAR GEL ON MY NAILS ARE BUBBLING AND IT SUCKS. I hope it doesn't get worse when it's totally dried up.

WEARING.
A Topshop T-Shirt ... and my underthings.

LOVING.
The fact that I still have about 400 Calories left that I could consume tonight.

WANTING.
CHICKEN BBQ PIZZA FROM PIZZA FUSION!

NEEDING.
To have my Laptop fixed because I want to shoot more Video Blogs and also I had this idea I thought of doing before and I have the drive to work on it.

FEELING.
Half full, half hungry.
Grabbing Cake from the fridge.


0 comments: