Sunday Currently, 9.27




READING.
Sandman Vol. 01

WRITING.
Just done writing an entry about a dream I had.

LISTENING.
Dustin O'Halloran's Opus 23

THINKING.
About what we're having for Dinner!

SMELLING.
The Cheddar and Sour Cream flavored Ruffles I just stuffed my face with.
Yum.

WISHING.
We'd still have the energy to actually go out to have Dinner like normal human beings.

HOPING.
I could find the motivation to start working on what I need to start working on.

WEARING.
This cheap "El Capitan" shirt I got for PHP 100.00 from Ruins in BF Homes.



LOVING.
My current state of serenity. Knowing myself, it won't take very long before I relapse back to my worrysome, paranoid self.

WANTING.
A $50.00 iTunes card! I need to buy new filters for my Hipstamatic Camera, also the new Lana Del Ray album, and Magic Mike XXL's OST!

NEEDING.
Cake. OH MY GOSH I FORGOT THAT DREW MADE BROWNIES.
/Happy Dance/

FEELING.
Quite hopeful.
Quite terrified.

0 comments: