Ever Since I Left The City, You ...


You used to call me on my Cellphone / Late night when you need someone

Guys, guys, guys. I can't help but post this. I can't help it. It's too good. My Drake fever is back. Huhubells.

You got me down, you got me stressed out 



These days, all I do is wonder if you bendin' over backwards for someone else, wonder if you're rollin' up a backwoods for someone else / Doing things I taught you, gettin' nasty for someone else / You don't need no one else, you don't need nobody else, no / Why you never alone / Why you always touching road / Used to always stay at home, be a good girl / You was in the zone/  You should just be yourself / Right now, you're someone else

Hugot much.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too, for real!!! Hahaha! I fell in love with Drake all over again <3

      Delete